Bundle & Save
Part of the Junior’s Adventures series, Financial Peace Jr. gives parents the tools they need to raise money-smart kids. The kit covers four basic concepts: working, spending, saving and giving.
The Financial Peace Jr. toolkit includes:
- One Junior’s Parent Guide gives step-by-step instructions on how to use the kit and provides insight into what money concepts kids are capable of understanding in different “ages & stages.”
- One Junior’s Activity Book is filled with fun illustrations, coloring pages and activities to engage kids of all ages in the chapter lessons.
- One Smart Kids Launch Pad chart with reward stickers to celebrate the completion of each activity
- One Chore Chart with magnetic chore labels and one dry-erase pen so kids can mark their progress
- One Set of Durable Give, Save & Spend envelopes for kids
- Free Smart Money, Smart Kids ebook to take your kids to the next level
Customer Ratings and Reviews
Includes: Junior’s Activity Book, Junior Parent’s Guide, Dry-Erase Chore Chart with Magnetic Frame, Dry-Erase Marker, Magnetic Chore Chart Labels, Give, Save, and Spend Envelopes, Launchpad Poster and Stickers, Free Smart Money Smart Kids E-Book Download, Free Smart Money Smart Kids Online Video Lesson
Target Audience: Ages 3-12
Dimensions: 9.1 x 1.6 x 11.5 inches
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
As for liberalization of global trade, we believe all countries need to work together to push it forward. This globe belongs to us all and we all need to do our bit.
Banks just cannot afford to keep up. At Goldman Sachs, for example, net revenues have dropped about a third since 2009, beaten down by structural shifts in trading and new rules crimping risk-taking. The bank tries to keep its pay ratio stable, so that means smaller total packages for the typical employee.
That’s a lot of issue-related messaging to pack into a single color trend (or even two), but the Pantone statement says it’s the company’s job to reflect social trends and capture them in a shade — which will then become part of the fabrics of our lives, as it were.